The Bias Annual Report at Princeton University presents trends and observations related to reported bias incidents and complaints of discrimination and harassment from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022. The report summarizes the following:
- Related University policies and key definitions (e.g., bias, discrimination, harassment, microaggressions, and protected identity characteristics)
- Bias prevention initiatives to foster community engagement (e.g., departmental climate and inclusion committees and Employee Resource Groups) and community education workshops around topics such as bias awareness and reduction, inclusive community, and bystander intervention
- University reporting options (direct, online, and anonymously) and the bias review process, illustrated through images including the updated bias reporting infographic
- The intersection of bias and the University’s principles of free expression • Non-disciplinary approaches to address bias incidents that do not constitute violations of University policy
- Commitments to strengthen the University’s bias prevention, reporting, and response program going forward
Flip through the 2021 - 2022 Bias Annual Report or download the PDF.
Prior Year Reports
Flip through the 2020 - 2021 Bias Annual Report or download the PDF.
Flip through the 2019 - 2020 Annual Report on Bias or download the PDF.