The foundation of Princeton's diversity and inclusion efforts are our values, and our policies on discrimination, harassment and sexual misconduct help us set and enforce standards fairly.
In this section, you'll find:
- our foundational values regarding equal opportunity, respect for others, and diversity and community;
- our policies and complaint procedures dealing with discrimination and harassment;
- specific resources related to disability;
- a link to our sexual misconduct and Title IX policy and resources;
- options for general reporting of a troubling issue; and
- offices and programs that can provide support services.