Princeton offers many pathways for connecting on campus as well as to the larger community. Whether you are looking to engage individuals of similar background or those interested in a common cause, there are connections ready and waiting for you.
In this section, you'll find information on:
- campus centers and offices for various interests and groups;
- employee networking groups that will help you meet new people across campus,
- graduate and undergraduate student groups,
- alumni groups that organize programs for socializing, networking and community service, and
- community-oriented programs sponsored or co-sponsored by the University.
Employee Resource Groups foster community at Princeton
From community service projects and discussion groups to potluck dinners and bowling nights, Princeton University's Employee Resource Groups provide opportunities for employees with shared backgrounds and interests to build communities across campus.Read more.
Umqombothi a cappella group creates community
Umqombothi is a student African a cappella group that performs both on and off the Princeton University campus. With intricate harmonies, the members sing songs from a variety of African cultures, both traditional and contemporary.Learn more about student organizations.