Princeton offers many ways to learn about diversity and inclusion. We have trainings in a number of topics and a variety of formats, including in-person courses, online self-study and customized training for groups.
In this section, you'll find learning opportunities related to:
- understanding cross-cultural differences and identities;
- opportunities and challenges of leading a diverse team, especially in higher education;
- being a supporter of groups other than your own;
- preventing harassment in professional and social settings; and
- identifying and managing conflict.